Frequently Asked Questions
The return shipment must comply with the following points:
- Package needs to have enough postage;
- products may only be returned within 14 days of receipt;
- package contains a copy of your order confirmation;
- package contains a filled-out return form. Returns without return form will not be accepted.
- there is a clear description of the complaint per item;
- the item should be returned in its original condition.
Complaints regarding manufacturing defects that we are not informed of within 48 hours after receipt will no longer be accepted (this is essential in order to avoid abuse). Therefore please always thoroughly check your order upon receipt.
If you received a damaged product or incorrect item, please e-mail your complaint to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also fill out the return form and return the item to our warehouse. A return shipment must comply with the conditions listed in the section. You can find these under, ‘Can I return or exchange an item?’.
If you forgot to enclose one of the required forms in your return shipment, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include the following information:
- personal details;
- order number;
- product number;
- reason for return.
We will contact you as soon as possible after receipt of the return shipment.